<VV> FW: Corvair for Sale, again

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Aug 27 15:10:51 EDT 2009

Yes, I know that VV strips attachments.  What I didn't know was that
Mozilla Thunderbird would treat the forwarding of the message as an
attachment.

So now, through the miracle of copy-and-paste, the original message:

HI, Mr. Marlow --
I don't know if you can help me or not, but we have a 1963 Corvair we
have been trying to sell for MONTHS. It started out as a "project" for
my husband and his son, but son lost interest and mother & stepfather
bought him a Jeep Cherokee ... so no interest whatsoever now. It's a
GREAT little car, but not for either of us. My husband spent quite a bit
of money on a complete tune-up, the carburetor has been rebuilt, and the
brakes, shocks & springs have been replaced ... is only asking $2000
OBO. We live in Ft. Walton Beach, FL, so it _would_ need to be picked up.
I was wondering if you or anyone you know would be interested ... or if
you knew of any other places I could contact or email to try to get this
car sold. We've tried the locals papers and even Craig's List! So ANY
assistance you could offer would be MORE than appreciated!!
Thank you so much for your time and consideration --
Mrs. Denise Schaefer
dks1964 at cox.net <mailto:dks1964 at cox.net>