<VV> Weak brake action

Charles McKinley cmckinley313 at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 14:00:38 EST 2009

Bryan,
	Your mention of the break-in is provocative. The car has only about
15 miles on the new linings, and there weren't any hard stops. I'm
thinking maybe they need to get worn in to the turned drums too. The
turning process was very minimal - they hardly needed it, I just
wanted to make sure every possible weakness was corrected.
	The shoes I installed were from Wagner, as I recall - the high-dollar
ones in Advance's listings - cost about $80 for all four wheels. There
may well be much superior choices out there.

Thanks,
Chuck