<VV> Road Rallies

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 23:52:37 EST 2009

I agree with Bob's first statement, you shouldn't have to struggle to find landmarks.

I stopped going on rallies because most rally masters didn't know what they were doing.

A rally is as simple as me giving you directions to my house. No matter how good my directions, someone will either misread them or do something else.

When running a rally, you ALWAYS get them on and off major roadways as easily and as obvious as possible. Get them back onto country rodes and NEVER have them leave the car or have to LOOK BACK for a clue. You want to keep everyone SAFE.

Gimmick rallies are fun for those new to rallies but for the more experienced, TSD is the only way to go.

But getting to the economy run, why not do the rally and the econo run at the same time as the gimmick or TSD rally? You could make it work and do both at once.

Roy - Bayshore