<VV> A list of what is wrong WAS CORSA is broken

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Dec 10 08:25:38 EST 2009

Rodney & Ken W:

CORSA is broken was the title of the original article by Jackson Weaver.  Follow this forum for any length of time and you will see each and every contributor has their own idea of 'THE cause; of 'WHAT IS WRONG.'   There are even some that do not understand that there IS something wrong.

At this point all I can do is point out the symptoms;  1, CORSA membership is declining and has been for years in a time in which other similar interest clubs have been flourishing.  2, CORSA income is declining to the point they will soon not be able to continue.

Rodney and Ken W, perhaps you could get together and compile that list.  And, perhaps you will even be able to make a positive determination as to the cause[s].  I think the real trick will be getting the BoD / Management to listen and act upon your recommendations.  My best wishes are with you in this endeavor.
Ken P

*************************************

Rodney Sampson <rsampson at kc.rr.com> wrote:

Rodney Sampson wrote:
Ken:

    Has anyone compiled a list of what members think is "broken" ?
It would go a long way on the path to "not so broken" or even "fixed and working"

Thanks
Rodney Sampson
On and off again member since 70

AND Ken Wildman wrote: [in part]

I agree, but I would put it differently and turn it around.

Would those who see it as broken please tell us just what is wrong?  Just
saying it's broken makes it a projective test in which each person with an
issue paints his complaint.

So, step right up and lay it on the line.  What's wrong?

Ken