<VV> A list of what is wrong WAS CORSA is broken

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:47:53 EST 2009

You really just divided one issue into two "problems".

Membership decline naturally results in a revenue decline unless the dues
are raised to compensate for the smaller number of members.

So, why is membership declining?  The hard truth for many to accept is that
the Corvair IS a low-interest vehicle to the vast majority of car
collectors.  That isn't going to change, no matter what PR we attempt.

As far as compiling a list I have no interest in trying to pull together all
of the disparate personal grievances that don't reflect a broadly based
consensus.  In fact, that's why I asked for a list.

Until someone comes up with a viable plan that will make the Corvair as
appealing as a '57 Chevy I don't see the club membership going up.  That may
offend you because people outside our circle don't love the car like we do,
but that's the real world.

Ken