<VV> A list of what is wrong WAS CORSA is broken

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Dec 10 11:01:43 EST 2009

Some of you know that Ken and I don't see eye to eye on many things, but his analysis is point on here.

We love our cars, and when others see them, they remember when they rode in one, drove one, took their driving test in one, etc.   But that doesn't make other people love them like we do.

It's still the cheapest collector car to restore in part because it is a low interest vehicle when you take in the whole of the automotive collector sphere.

Simple economics---PAID membership declines, Revenue declines with it.
I guess if all members paid, revenues wouldn't go up.    Gotta re-read that economics book again.

Hank