<VV> I have nice desert air/oil bath

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Dec 14 14:42:32 EST 2009

setup for an early.  It came with my sedan.  It simply replaces the
connector between the carbs with a large oil bath pre cleaner.  It
even has the original stickers (a bit faded).  I don't use it any
more because it does not work with my Judson.  Someone wants to buy
it from me.  Does anyone have any idea what price I should
ask?  Actually, he also wants the perfect complete fresh air heater
which I took out when I put in the gas heater ... any idea what that
is worth? Thanks!

Merry Christmas from:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.