<VV> my fiance' and the 65' Corsa project/parts car aka women and cars

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Mon Dec 14 17:12:49 EST 2009

Yowsa!  Where do they hide women like that?  My mom was a bit like that, but
instead of playing with dolls at 9 she was with Granddad under the hood of
the DeSoto learning how to tune it up.  She's dressed down a couple car
mechanics over the years that saw a woman in a headscarf and a cloth coat
and thought '$cha-ching$' only to find out she knew more about cars than Dad
did and a lot of newer mechanics. . . .

She was also pretty good at roughing it.  My sister, OTOH, thinks roughing
it is a hotel without room service. . .

Charles