<VV> Clear to Frank Re: Bob's (typically different) viewpoint on 100%

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 00:25:22 EST 2009

Ned,
     So what Bob is saying is that person has the "freedom" to choose between paying dues to the chapter 250 miles away OR to the chapter 350 miles away OR to the one 1000 miles away.  Sounds perfectly clear to me.  NOT LOGICAL, but "clear".
     Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 12/16/09 23:16:35 Eastern Standard Time, Vairtec at optonline.net writes:
At 11:09 PM 12/16/2009, AeroNed at aol.com wrote:

>Have you been to Kansas? There's literally hundred of miles between
>chapters. It is 500 miles from Wichita to Denver. According to your
>plan,  the
>person living 250 miles away from the nearest local chapter must pay dues to
>that chapter.

No they mustn't.  They must pay dues to the chapter of their choosing.