<VV> Pre-Lube (Humor)

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sat Dec 19 11:24:41 EST 2009

For all or any of you who have much combined experience , and hopefully
wisdom. Has anyone used / installed/ or know anything about , pre-lube
systems? The idea is to circulate lubrication( motor oil) through an engine
just prior to each starting,  presumably using some sort of pressurized
system. Theoretically eliminating "dry starting" Thank you in advance for
any info.
...,Bruce/ South Dakota

Oh.....and I don't think you can buy an Accusump at Wall Drug!

Sorry, a relic of driving to Cody WY from Ohio!

John

PS-I still have 3 coffee refills on account at....Wall Drug!