<VV> Inner front wheelwells

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 21:57:42 EST 2009

I would like to come up with right and left inner wheelwells for my 65. The po cut them out when he installed the Crown kit. I've revised the air flow around the radiator and would like to close this area off. The pieces need to extend from approx. 1" from the firewall/rear of the trunk to about where they flatten out in the front. Extending from the center pinchweld to the floor. If you are scrapping one out and these are good contact me please.
Paul Beck
65 Monza Crown Conversion
Corsa
PCCA