<VV> PRE LUBERS

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 23:53:36 EST 2009

Tim, what oil supplaments are you referring to? Usually all you need is a
good oil and keep it clean for engines in good condition. However, I've used
oil thickeners to help with low compression blow by, and I've put Marvel
Mystery Oil in engines and fuel to use as a top lube, etc. Just curious.
Mark Durham