<VV> 62 Corvair Monza Spyder Convertible Suspension

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:21:23 EST 2009

Anthony, I too say Welcome. The Corvair is a unique car that performs well.I
love to drive mine.  This is round two for me, I had one back in high school
and college as well.

Clarks has a great set of manuals with all sorts of tech tips in them as
well, that are based not only on the shop manuals for your year but also the
years of experience that working on these cars have brought.

The 62 did have an optional anti-away bar. My original 62 2 door coupe had
one. I currently own another 62 2 door Monza coupe with the 102 hp and 4
speed but it does not have the sway bar. Maybe somebody who has a sway bar
on their EM will speak up.

The sway bars are  mentioned in the Clark's manual

If you start scrounging on Ebay and try the many suppliers of corvair parts,
you should come up with one.

You probably have the remains of the attachment to the control arms and
maybe the cross member?

Mark Durham