<VV> We've moved!

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at att.net
Fri Feb 13 12:03:12 EST 2009

Guys & Gals,    Yenkostinger.com is now physically located in North
Carolina. My wife, Janice & myself have settled down in a beautiful home in
the heartland of a beautiful state. We've still got many boxes to unpack
(including all of my Stinger files), but as it gets done the book will
continue it's course. My new email address is: cdoerge1 at att.net, and further
info is now on the website:    http://www.yenkostinger.com
<http://www.yenkostinger.com/>  . As usual, any and all updates on any
Stinger information will continue to be found there, and we always welcome
new information from anyone. Thanks for all your support in the past and
hopefully in the future!!    Best Regards,    Charlie