<VV> Won't start... 65 110

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 18:36:31 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/13/2009 3:30:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cash.case at sbcglobal.net writes:

I've checked compression by taking out the #1 plug and holding my  finger
over the hole until I get the puff of air and then I back the crank up  by
pulling on the fan belt so that it is just at TDC.

  That's where you made your mistake!

  Air will push out  on the exhaust stroke as well!

 The  HB  has a mark on it... but it takes TWO  crank  rev's to make a full
FOUR  Cycles..

 Go to my website in my signature and   then LINKS   /  Techpages  /
Installing a Distributor    SKIP STEP  #1

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)