<VV> Non-CORSA members in local chapters

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 14 23:10:17 EST 2009

So, the answer is to run these sorry freeloaders off.  Yeah, that'll solve
our problems.  Fewer cars in the parades to interest the locals, fewer cool
Corvairs in shows to excite the non-Corvair guys, lower attendance at the
regional events.  Yeah, that's a lot better.  Maybe we could get the vendors
to stop selling to non-Corsa members - that'll discourage them.  Perfect.

While we're at it, maybe we should broaden our focus.   Let's see, we could
run all those tax evading non-property owners out of our city.  We
could......

Sorry, couldn't stand it any more,
  Roger