<VV> Increasing CORSA's income

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 00:44:22 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/14/2009 6:21:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Corvkid50 at aol.com writes:

I  haven't seen many ideas on how to
boost revenue and membership.

Ron,
That's probably due to the tendency to ignore any money making suggestions
that might require changes to the status quo at CORSA. Over the years, I have
offered suggestions to several Directors for possibly increasing  CORSA's
revenue and improving the contents of the Communique that  would likely attract
additional members (and keep the ones we have). But my  suggestions are ignored
and never even discussed or considered. As a result, I  have very little
sympathy for the current financial problems at CORSA. Keep  raising the dues and
watch the downward membership trajectory.
Regards,
Bob Helt
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)