<VV> Increasing CORSA's income

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 15 01:30:45 EST 2009

Hi Bob, When is the last time you gave a suggestion to the CORSA
board? I have never seen you post a revenue producing suggestion to
VV so why not give us a positive revenue suggestion on the list and
see what the list thinks.

I constantly read posts on this list that condemn the CORSA board
while assuming that the same individuals are on the board as were
serving 5, 10 or 15 years ago. The CORSA board is made up of
individuals like you and me and all the other list subscribers over
the years. How can we expect CORSA to survive if everyone continues
to condemn anyone who serves all of us that have interest in the
survival of CORSA and Corvairs.?

Sincerely,
Chuck Armer

At 12:44 AM 2/15/2009, you wrote:

>In a message dated 2/14/2009 6:21:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
>Corvkid50 at aol.com writes:
>
>I  haven't seen many ideas on how to
>boost revenue and membership.
>

>Ron,
>That's probably due to the tendency to ignore any money making suggestions
>that might require changes to the status quo at CORSA. Over the
>years, I have
>offered suggestions to several Directors for possibly increasing  CORSA's
>revenue and improving the contents of the Communique that  would
>likely attract
>additional members (and keep the ones we have). But my  suggestions
>are ignored
>and never even discussed or considered. As a result, I  have very little
>sympathy for the current financial problems at CORSA. Keep  raising
>the dues and
>watch the downward membership trajectory.
>Regards,
>Bob Helt
>**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
>(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)