<VV> communique improvement idea number 6

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 11:00:35 EST 2009

  Are you guys referring to this:

  http://www.mkellstrand.com/corvairs/resources/techindex/techindex.html

  If not what exactly do you have in mind?

  Regards,

  Tony I.

  back issues. I would venture to guess that there are less than 10% of our
  members that would fit into that subset, it might be as low as 1%. I would
  also guess that making such an index would be no easy task. So it would be
  lots of work and benefit very few members, not really the best use of Mike
  and Harry's time (which is CORSA's money).

  > However, since you have all the back issues, you could make the index for
  CORSA and it wouldn't casot us (CORSA) a dime.... :^)