<VV> Speedo gear for 1962 Rampside PG, dif code BC720

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 17:56:26 EST 2009

Hi Bill,
As Craig pointed out, it is much simpler to change an assembly (gear with shaft) and it shouldn't be too difficult to find one. Do you know for sure you are running 3.27 or are you just going by the stamped code on the diff. case? My question for you is how does your Rampside PG with 3.27 perform? Do you ever take it into the mountains?
And what engine are you running? I am running 3.55 in my Rampside PG and have been wondering how 3.27 would do. We will be in Minden in May.Thanks.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado