<VV> electrical loading questions

Markpowhatan at aol.com Markpowhatan at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 11:18:50 EST 2009

Happy New Year everyone!  I have a 63 Spyder that I'm contemplating  adding a
electric fuel pump to.  I have always noticed that as I turn on  more
electrical things, that my engine slows down slightly more as each item is  turned on
while idling.  It doesn't kill the engine, but is  noticeable.  If i add an
electric fuel pump, I really don't want to go  adjust the idle speed up.  Does
anyone else have this problem?  What  could be the answer here?  What's the
best way to wire a  pump?