<VV> Corvair v. everyone - Did Chrysler rule "Style Wars" ? 2c worth

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jan 4 02:28:38 EST 2009

Well, we had one OHC engine in production when Nader's book was
published. It did have some oil use issues from some owners I talked
with, but others were happy. A neighbor drove one until the mid 80s.

The Pontiac OHC 6 cylinder 250 cid. Standard engine in Tempest and
Firebird through 69.

Frank DuVal