<VV> Changing Head outside, was ring job

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 11:50:08 EST 2009

I was at the national the year it was held at Lake Tahoe NV and someone had a dropped seat and I helped remove the head. He found a local machine shop where the owner had a Corvair of his own and was willing to get the valve job done after hours. I also helped with the successful re-install. I encouraged him to go for the hardluck award but he was not willing to put the ordeal in written form as required.