<VV> Changing Head outside, was ring job

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jan 4 14:40:27 EST 2009

That was Dale Stephens and as I recall, he had to install the head twice due
to a bad seat on the replacement head.  He spent the entire convention
working on his car.  Fortunately he's an excellent mechanic.  He also drove
a different Corvair to the national in New Mexico (?) and lost a valve seat
as he arrived there.  That time he just had it trailered home to Washington,
however.  We don't see much of him anymore as he now has a non-Corvair
oriented spouse and is busy raising a family.
RonH