<VV> FW: [fastvair] ' 65 Corsa Turb--FOR SALE

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 4 12:36:18 EST 2009

Forwarding for Dan

From: fastvair at yahoogroups.com [mailto:fastvair at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tgiannotti at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 8:55 AM
To: fastvair
Subject: [fastvair] ' 65 Corsa Turb--FOR SALE

My '65 Corsa E-FLOW Turbo Black Coupe is now listed on E-Bay....Have owned this former Senior Division Modified Class Winner 22 years. California Built, Always highly maintained...Stinger Motorsports( David Clemens), rebuilt the Turbo Unit this week, and went thru the Corsa tweaking it for the next owner. If you want a Corvair that will draw interest at ANY Cruise-In, this is the one...I am selling it to fund more equipment, and development of my Race Corvair ( Stinger SS), Fund '09 Racing, and finish another Corvair Project...

Ebay # 200295002874

Could someone please forward this ino to the VV Site, Thanks in Advance..

Dan Giannotti

Stinger SS #8

'64 Impala SS 409

All GM, all the time...