<VV> Length of LM Corvairs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jan 4 20:41:36 EST 2009

No difference in any overall dimension of the body shells between any
late models of the same type.  You can swap all the panels from one
to another.  There are detail differences, but the person who said
this is wrong. The transmission difference is one inch, and the '66 -
up trans will go in a '65 if you use the later trans crossmember,
input shaft, and shifter parts.

--Bryan