<VV> Passing along a request for a friend.

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 00:24:42 EST 2009

Hey guys,
I hope your new year started off well (I spent mine at a funeral for a
friend's mother, but it was where I needed to be)... I got a phone call from a
dear friend of mine... some of you know him, especially in the "boy racer"
bunch. He also helped get the Mountain Parkway Dragway gig for the Lexington, Ky
convention back in 2004... so if you know Roger Jennings, you know he's always
trying to find ways to soup up his 'vair.
His current quest is to find either a 3.89 or 4.11 ring & pinion  with a 4
spider set-up... anyone have such a critter they want to consider  getting rid
of? He's located in northern KY, close enough to Cincy to throw a  rock and hit
a Bengals fan.
Roger isn't on the internet right now, and he's had a few medical set backs
recently (between popping his shoulder out of place and breaking some ribs,
and  he's also trying to take care of his wonderful wife who recently broke both
 bones in her lower left leg - a condition I can certainly sympathize with),
so  it's not a case of needing it yesterday, but he would like to find a good
"gently used" set soon... anyone out there have such a beast?
Roger can be reached at 859-331-7505...
Thanks for helping out a friend.
Later,
Lonzo