<VV> Florida registration questions

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:37:53 EST 2009

Thanks to all who responded to my question. It looks like I will be
registering at least one of my Corvairs as an Antique/Custom vehicle.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom