<VV> Florida registration questions

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:06:35 EST 2009

find the local license bureau, bring in your title, fill out paperwork and
pay the  fees.

that's all I ever had to do down there.

Avoid Mondays and Fridays, closing time and opening times. sometimes lunch
is busy too.

wait till the snowbirds leave. {ya, I was one of them...}

--
FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN
AT THE TIP OF LAKE SUPERIOR