<VV> halogen lights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 16:20:45 EST 2009

Depends on the halogen headlamp. If you're using the dirty old halogen
sealed beams, they'll drop right in. If you're using E code headlamps, the  current
draw will be more, but you'll still probably be OK, although adding  relays
will make them notably brighter. and the E code headlamps are light years
better than any sealed beam.

In a message dated 1/6/2009 3:28:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,