<VV> corvair newbee-engine rebuild

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 16:24:10 EST 2009

Have an Isky in my 140 and love it, don't remember the part number but do remember asking for a "mild cam" - my exhaust is actually resonators from a 1972 Cadillac and they are quieter than glasspaks and louder than stock. The custom install I designed brings them behind and outbound from the valve covers (since they are smaller) leaving more room for the finned, cast aluminium valve covers. I used TRW forged pistons and plated rings and have many years of trouble free driving