<VV> Corvair in YouTube video

David B. Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 6 16:28:46 EST 2009

Firstly, a Happy New Year to everyone in Corvair Land.

Secondly; recently, but before Christmas, someone posted a mail with a
link to a YouTube video which not only had a lovely song by a female
whose name I have lost, but also features a Corvair convertible.  To my
great regret, I have lost the mail in question. Can someone please
provide the name of the song, and the name of the artiste?  I would be
eternally grateful .....

Third;  I have a set of headers, for a 110 HP motor, slightly dented on
the bends; free and gratis to a good and deserving home.  The downside
is that they are in England; but they are light in weight, so mailing
should not be pricey.  They are perfectly serviceable, useless for my
140 convertible, but may be of use to someone.

If interested, please contact me off board;   david.neale3 at ntlworld.com

First come, etcetera, etcetera.

Best wishes to all,

David

Ex Windy City '65 140 convertible now happily perambulating in
Leicestershire, England