<VV> Prototype GM Corvair Engine

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 14:50:45 EST 2009

Actually, GM DID do a fuel injection Corvair engine. The CPF has one (or is
supposed to) squrrrelled away in somebody's back room somewhere. Perhaps
the powers that be can inform us as to its whereabouts and status.

-Mark (once keeper of said FI system)

if they ever put injection on one though many others certainly have. Talk
to Ray Sedman at American Pi in Northridge Ca. regarding FI. He is one of
the tops in that league, so I have heard.