<VV> halogen lights

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 15:34:36 EST 2009

Now I WOULD like a pair of asphalt-melting off-road aux lights on my
everyday driver. I'd blast every one of those morons who assult oncoming
traffic with their aux lights. Flashing the hi-beams (my only available
lights) just doesn't get the message across.....

-Mark
"bright light, bright light!" - from the movie "Gremlins"

And they