<VV> halogen lights

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 15:54:25 EST 2009

Well, buy the least expensive E code high beams out there, add a relay,
install 130 watt bulbs, and have at it! Buy GOOD E codes, and YOU get
the benefit too!

Yeah, I have little trouble getting others to dim their lights. I do
notice smoke coming out of their eye sockets as they pass me,
however... <G> Now, if I could put killer lights like that in my backup
lights with a dash mounted button....