<VV> halogen lights

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 16:37:03 EST 2009

My point exactly! One flash with the road-melters and they'd get the
picture.

I had one brain-dead gal say to me "well, they come on with the
headlights". Couldn't get her to accept the notion that there was a switch
on the dash that would turn them off. I kind of wonder if the problem is
people don't realize 1)that they can be turned off, 2)that they are at the
minimum annoying, and at worst, some are as bright as hi-beams, and 3)that
they really aren't being "cool" by running with them when they aren't
needed.

Why can't manufacturers be required to have them default to off when the
vehicle is shut down? Why do they need to ship the vehicles with the aux
lights switch on? Some of the unsolved mysteries of life, I guess......

-Mark