<VV> halogen lights

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 17:15:31 EST 2009

> My point exactly! One flash with the road-melters and they'd get the
> picture.

I once accidentally left the lights on main beam in my 56 English Fords when
there was a truck coming the other way, down a country road. He switched on
a total of *14* road-melters.

It was very effective at making me dip my lights, but not so effective at
helping me avoid hitting him head on (I just managed). Of course, as I was
in a little ol' Ford he wouldn't even have felt the impact.

But if I had been another truck? Then I don't think his policy would have
been such a clever idea.

Cheers

Alan, still an enthusiast for compulsory dim lights!