<VV> Another 60's plea

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 7 20:14:33 EST 2009

Well it's been a few weeks since I first asked but will give another go
around. I'm looking for CAVEMEN!! Any of you folks out there that have not
emailed me info on your 60 car please do so. It will help in the formation
of a Caveman Club with an up to date listing of these cars. I'm looking for
photo's too. These will be compiled into a master file so we may track cars
as they change owners and we would want the new owners to enjoy the benefits
of CORSA, VV, and their local chapter. Thanks to you whom have mailed in
already. When you do email me in the info include the VIN and specs on the
car as well as your location (State only would be fine). I am not giving
this list out to ANYONE besides perhaps CORSA and a Caveman Chapter.  You
can email me directly at corvair1960 at cox.net Thanks everyone. Hope you all
had a great holiday. Jason Cesana     1960 700 Blue