<VV> Weird Weather in Texas EXPLAINED! Its PatioMatt!

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 7 22:06:53 EST 2009

She must've had a big calculator to add up all those fixtures!

Matt being in GP puts him in close proximity to me, although I'm west, but I work just south of the airport, across the highway from the old GSW field, not much of which remains.  The NoCal radiation from his presence could get to me there!  Hope youre enjoying your stay, Matt!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX