<VV> Weird Weather in Texas EXPLAINED! Its PatioMatt!

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 23:56:48 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/7/2009 7:07:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
aircooled6 at prodigy.net writes:

She  must've had a big calculator to add up all those fixtures!

Matt  being in GP puts him in close proximity to me, although I'm west, but I
work  just south of the airport, across the highway from the old GSW field,
not much  of which remains.

No, just a pencil and paper to record the count and a computer in the  office
to prepare the report.  The job was done building-by-building, in  several
contracts.
Me, I did the entire mechanical survey--plumbing, hydronics, HVAC, and air
distribution.

Scotty from Hollyweird