<VV> winter projects so far (from the land of "lake effect snow")

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 06:27:56 EST 2009

among many other projects (including moving snow and ice a lot!) i have  been
working on for amateur radio and settling in this new adventure (moving ,
setting up again!) i got motor number 2 of 3 running yesterday. it turned out
very good. it is basically a 110 with modified heads , the otto OT10 cam ,
kinda  tailored for my rampy with powerglide and 3:55 differential. it will get
installed in the next few days , then the powertrain that is in the rampy now
goes home to the lakewood. THEN i start on the new almost correct 64 110 hp
for  the coupe with factory A/C. then i will be building a new 3:27 differential
to  try in the coupe with pg.  i have been cleaning parts until blue in the
face this year!  and now my blast cabinet has decided to get finicky.
(another project!)
 anyhow it has kept me busy @8 hours or more a day , just like when i  was
working.   now if i only made money at it....i am not bored yet,  just broke.
there will be pictures of my "stuff" posted soon on the website    , so stop
by and take a look at our webmasters fine work.
regards, tim colson

http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php