<VV> Corvair Underground

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Thu Jan 8 08:20:18 EST 2009

I'm too new returning to Corvairs - and on the wrong coast - to become a
customer of the Corvair Underground, but I certainly enjoyed Lon's sales
emails which clearly demonstrated his love for Corvairs.

When I first bought my Monza I joined CORSA and received a copy of
_Corvair Basics_. Who could /not/ become an enthusiast after reading
Lon's contributions to the book?

As noted, "retirement" means something very different now that it did
for my parent's generation. I can't imagine not working - nor could I
afford to stop - but I am certainly enjoying working in a different way
than I did in the past.

Running a parts business is an exhilarating experience but he's
certainly entitled to step back after 35 years. I hope that he can
maintain the ability to share his expertise with the Corvair world; that
loss would be terrible. Good luck to Lon and his family!

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME