<VV> A new role for Lon?

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jan 8 08:58:46 EST 2009

Greetings Friends.

I read V V Daily, but rarely post these days, way too much going on in my life right now.

Recently I read that the infamous "Phoenix Charlie" is either running out of things to sell, combined with advancing age and may be cutting back on his business.

Perhaps Uncle Lon could get him a couple of big storage containers and become
"McMinville Lon", and have a part-time business selling the likely tons of used stuff he has at the Underground.

Let's not pressure our friend, but offer our support and encouragement for Lon to "keep a couple of fingers in the pie".

Spring is only 73 days away!!!

Best Regards
Hank