<VV> lights (Corvair or otherwise)

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 8 13:54:57 EST 2009

I too have never seen bright dash lights in a Corvair.

Maybe it's time to clean the dash parts. ggg

Frank DuVal

<snip>

Do others feel like I do?  That bright dash lights actually interfere with
the ability to see outside at night....

Later, JR

</snip>

Bright dash lights?  In a Corvair?  You got bright dash lights in a
Corvair?  Surely you jest...

Jim McLott & Christine, the 1966 Monza convertible dim-dash-light wonder-car
Member: CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, Heart of GA Corvairs and Group Red (ret.)
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/mclott.htm

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/