<VV> advertisement

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 10:22:50 EST 2009

For all those who plan on doing racing or repair work in the spring
the time is
now my shop work load is very low at the moment and could use a boost.
I service
all makes and models of cars. I would rather do the work now so you can
enjoy
this summer than have a back load of work later and not be able to get
cars on
the track or at the shows. Hope to see everyone at the workshop.
Michael LeVeque
LeVair Performance & Restoration
Anderson,IN
765-617-9307