<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 48, Issue 43-One more comment on Corvair Underground

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 10 17:49:12 EST 2009

Lee - This is a brilliant observation. I want to emphasise again that my
foremost interest is in making sure that this parts market stays
competetive and that Underground continues on.  I cannot be the person
to do it however - I'm burnt out. But I am more than willing to act as
an advisor/employee for the buyer, whether group or individual.  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com