<VV> Vintage racing> Fiat Sports Cars

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 19:16:50 EST 2009

The 124's, MGB's, TR4's do run in the same group in vintage. There is a Fiat
124 "ringer" built, prepared, and driven (until recently when it was sold)
by Peter Krause, a driving instructor-well known in the SE.  Very quick.
Several very fast MGB's incl ex- Bob Tulius Group 44 cars which are fast as
well.

Chuck S
BBRT