<VV> Electrical question...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 23:10:39 EST 2009

First... after a few seconds of run time, rev the engine a bit (just blip
the throttle) - and see if it goes out immediately.  If so, that is normal.

Second....  New belts will sometimes stretch a bit after some use.  Readjust
the tightness at the idler pulley.  The test for how tight - see if you can
move the alt pulley with a couple of fingers.  If not, it is too tight.

If this does not solve your problem, let us know.  There are other possible
causes.

Later, JR