<VV> Electric car heaters? Little Corvair

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue Jan 13 09:47:20 EST 2009

Heated seats.  I think you can get heating pads that just intall over your
seats and plug into the lighter.

I drive a Lincoln sometimes and I don't even turn the heat on when the seat
heater is on.  It actually does get cold here in Atlanta(they lied on the
brochure) and I'm not cold at all with that arrangement.

I will say that driving this same Lincoln in Chicago with sub-zero temps, a
little heat from the regular heater does help.  But as a stop-gap measure,
it's the way to go.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia