<VV> Electric car heaters? Little Corvair

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 09:24:17 EST 2009

Hi

That's just the question I had, what does an all electric car do for heat?
I've tried the 12 volt heaters in a 63 vert (before the original heater was
working right) .  It was a total flop.  For awhile I tried a small Coleman
propane heater...again a flop, too small.  I've been thinking though threr'd
have to be a Corvair style gasoline or a propane fired heater aboard.  An
electric system would have to really drain the battery.  And don't even
think about a/c!!!!

Mike here in the great frozen Michigan